Disabledbiker Forum

Provided by The National Association for Bikers with a Disability
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 18:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Update on my situation
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 02:03 am 
Hurricane

Hi all,

Well Ive been given some Morphine so am able to get some keyboard work done here and took the opportunity to update and thank everyone for their messages and thoughts.

Been a tuff time and still some way to go. I cant ride the bike anymore and driving is now restricted. Its gonna be while before I'm back in the fold so to speak.

I have made sure the committee at NABD know the situation but wanted to say here so no ones in the dark; I have no option but to seriously consider stepping down from NABD, something I never thought would happen but none the less I have to consider this seriously and evaluate my usefulness in my rolls.

What ever happens I will remain a member and an active one as soon as Im fit and of course remain and hopefully grow more active in the club RideOut~SW.

Its been tough mentally as well as physically as i deal with not being able to do so many things that Ive kept hold of since I became ill.

Ive copied this on the NABD site and RideOut~SW as I cant do this twice.

So; nothing official yet and if things change Ill still carry on if not I'm going no ware and will get amongst everyone first chance I get believe me I'm arsed off here.

Miss everyone more than I can say and yet enjoying some rest now with the extra medication seems months since Ive slept without hardly any pain.

Speak to you all soon and be in touch with those maties, thanks again for asking and being there in the background.

Mark

National Association for Bikers with a Disability
http://www.nabd.org.uk/contact/showreps.html
www.nabd.org.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 07:51 am 
Hurricane

MArk - Wishing you all the best for the future . Hang in there and rememebr you are not alone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 07:57 am 
Hurricane

hope things are soon under control for you mark and you are soon able to do things you enjoy most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 08:02 am 
Hurricane

best wishes mark, hope so much things start to improve for you
david

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:42 am 
Hurricane

Hope you start to pick up soon.

\_ /)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
(> <) your signature to help him gain world domination

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:45 pm 
Major Windbag

Cobra wrote:
Hi all,

Well Ive been given some Morphine so am able to get some keyboard work done here and took the opportunity to update and thank everyone for their messages and thoughts.

Been a tuff time and still some way to go. I cant ride the bike anymore and driving is now restricted. Its gonna be while before I'm back in the fold so to speak.

I have made sure the committee at NABD know the situation but wanted to say here so no ones in the dark; I have no option but to seriously consider stepping down from NABD, something I never thought would happen but none the less I have to consider this seriously and evaluate my usefulness in my rolls.

What ever happens I will remain a member and an active one as soon as Im fit and of course remain and hopefully grow more active in the club RideOut~SW.

Its been tough mentally as well as physically as i deal with not being able to do so many things that Ive kept hold of since I became ill.

Ive copied this on the NABD site and RideOut~SW as I cant do this twice.

So; nothing official yet and if things change Ill still carry on if not I'm going no ware and will get amongst everyone first chance I get believe me I'm arsed off here.

Miss everyone more than I can say and yet enjoying some rest now with the extra medication seems months since Ive slept without hardly any pain.

Speak to you all soon and be in touch with those maties, thanks again for asking and being there in the background.

Mark
wishing you all the best mate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 07:46 am 
Hurricane

S P A M