Disabledbiker Forum

Provided by The National Association for Bikers with a Disability
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 15:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Martin Conquest Trikes
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:48 am 

Hi, are there any other Martin Conquest riders out there? Would be interested in swapping ideas etc. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 15:05 pm 

Hi Mike yes I have a martin conquest, which is now 4 years old. I am in the Watford area in Hertfordshire. I am having problems with her at this time. Would also like to link with someone that owns a conquest.

Cat.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 05:11 am 

Hi Cat,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your Conquest, what are the issues? I live near Taunton in Somerset, so some distance away, but would be interested to swap experiences. I have to say that I love mine, and have ridden some 6000 miles in the past year.
Mike 8)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 01:41 am 

Hi Mike thanks for your response she kept cutting out on me had to keep revs up it seems she had not been out enough put new battery on hope this solves her problems. Paint job done looks good as new my body keeps causing problems now its my left arm got to have scan.They dont know I have been riding her this stupid body is not going to stop me I am safe on the road I would not risk me or any one else.I know I lack confidence as I have not rode a bike for 38 years so she is all new to me. You know what I mean all hand controls
CAT

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 09:17 am 

Hi Cat, just discovered that there is a Conquest owners group on facebook. Not many members (7), but have had useful tips. The group is closed, but you can ask to join as I did. It is at Martin Conquest Owners UK, although there is one Australian member! Your paint job sounds great. Mike x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 23:42 pm 

Hi M,.ike thanks for info club m c will look into it am still taking her out now its down to my hope i am allowed to use this word crap driving keep stalling her on the roundabouts any tips done it three times W,aiting to here out come of u/s scan dont know whats wrong with your body but mine is one of those creepers, never know whats going to go next with it so inconvenient sorry that sounds boaring. I have been checking out bike pubs in my area all my old haunts have gone woops showing my age i dont care, sad about the places though and these were just bikers places not for disability, only found two ace and a place down Shenley Lane in London Colney dont know if you have heard of it dont know how far a field you have been its called Broadlakes have not checked it out yet.
All the best Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 23:57 pm 

Hi Mike can not find the M Q owners uk on net how did you come across it i know i am only learning the net so it could be me its good of you to respond to me as you are the only one that has come back to me with a M Q on here take care Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 16:01 pm 
Hurricane

Been reading with interest but the reason no-one else has replied will be because they don't own a Conquest, not through lack of interest!

Anyway I expect you were looking for owners club but I hope this is what you need...

http://www.mobilityconquest.com/conquest-riders-group.php

Bobbi White