Disabledbiker Forum

Provided by The National Association for Bikers with a Disability
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 18:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 15:19 pm 

Hi all I'm the new boy, and dianasore yes I know that it is spelled incorrectly!! I am trying to find out how to reply to messages posted, how to add a photo and how to place an add for my trike which I have to sell booo hoo. it is a registered disabled vehicle and carries a mobility scooter. I'm under pressure to downsize!I need a four year old to show me how to navigate around a website. Just got back from the manx gp on't trike what a fab place to go to. The camaraderie and experience is worth the annual expense. I got to relate this story as heard on manx radio. A badly injured rider from some years ago was to make an encouraging lap of the course on a racing bike accompanied by a race marshal. All went well till he got to a tight bend at Ramsey and not being familiar with the klicktronic gear change unit( fitted for the occasion) he inadvertently changed down when he thought that he was changing up. Opening the throttle; he got out of control and fell off the horizontal machine. After a rub down and putting back onto his machine the right way up; HE WAS AGAIN TAPED ONTO THE BIKE. The race marshal was told to put him in a car and take him back as no one could take any more responsibility for such actions. This is true!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 16:59 pm 
Major Windbag

Hi Paul welcome to the nuthouse , as far as pictures are concerned i always use http://www.photobucket.com/ and all i do is upload my photos i want to share on there :-

and then click the photo and then left click in the "img codes " thats it copied , then paste it in your message on here

And thats it your done :D if you need a more in depth step by step just shout out and i will do 1 of each step for you , hope this helps cheers :D

Sean Farrell Stives , Cornwall Rep (not Stives, Cambridgshire :D )

http://kernowkards.wix.com/riders

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 08:52 am 
Hurricane

You also need to resize the photo so that it doesn't go off the edge of the page.

Research for the NABD

The facts expressed in my posts belong to everybody, the opinions belong to me. The distinction is yours to draw

FuocoRider.co.uk